Edit Supplier Scores within a Scenario
This feature allows you to make changes to your scenarios. Many reports can be generated based on the supplier data, which can be used to assess varying aspects of the Preferential Procurement scorecard.
1. Select the Scenario Scorecards icon from the dashboard page, as shown below.
2. This action (Step 1) will take you to the screen below. To compare the scenario scorecard with the actual scorecard on which it was based requires you to click on the name of the scenario, as shown below.
3. This action (Step 2) will take you to the screen below. Notice that there is no difference between your scorecard and the scenario scorecard. This is because you have not made any changes to your Scenario Scorecard yet.
4. Clicking on the Scenario Changes tab enables you to make changes to the scores of your suppliers to assess the impact on your score. The changes made here will only impact the scenario; they will not be applied globally. This is shown below.
4. Identify strategic suppliers by searching your supplier list, as indicated below.
5. This screen enables you to edit the supplier as follows:
- Update their B-BBEE score to see how it affects your scorecard;
- Review your scenario scorecard and compare it to your actual scorecard by clicking on the Save changes button;
- Changes you have made are displayed in a simple, easy to understand list.
6. This will allow you to see scenario changes on your screen, as indicated below.
7. To view the changes implemented, click on the Back to Scenario and see how your score has changed. This is illustrated below.
8. This will allow you to see scenario changes on your screen, as indicated below.