Creating a new Procurement Scorecard
This feature allows you to calculate your procurement score for any period (month, year to date or a full year). A company may elect to upload spend data to calculate their Preferential Procurement scorecard based on a prior fiscal period. Year to date spend data can also be uploaded to track and measure your Preferential Procurement spend on a month to month basis. This is a useful process in tracking the progress towards achieving your Preferential Procurement targets.
Step 1: To begin creating your scorecard in the system, click on “Procurement Scorecards” as shown below.
The above action will take you to the screen below.
Step 2: To create a new scorecard, click on the New scorecard link, as indicated.
Complete the below fields by following the instructions below:
- Choose what period you want the spend data to cover; (one month, year to date or full year) and confirm the financial year below;
- Select your Charter and tick the applicable boxes below
- Confirm the financial year
- Input scorecard description (optional);
- Input the total measured procurement spend for the period under review OR tick the box to capture the sum of the TMPS from the spreadsheet;
- Download the spend data template, fill it in (the download is available on the page, simply click on link “spend data template”);
- Save the template on your computer and complete with spend data;
- Click on Choose file to browse for the file;
- Click on “create scorecard”
A list of your Procurement Scorecards will appear as illustrated on the screen below.
Step 3: To view the Procurement Scorecard, click on the name of the scorecard.
You will then be taken to the screen below for the breakdown of the scorecard: