Creating a new Procurement Scorecard
This feature allows you to calculate your procurement score for any period of time (month, year to date or a full year). A company may elect to upload spend data to calculate their Preferential Procurement scorecard based on a prior fiscal period. Year to date spend data can also be uploaded to track and measure your Preferential Procurement spend on a month to month basis. This is a useful process in tracking the progress towards achieving Preferential Procurement targets.
1. To begin creating your scorecard on the system, select the Procurement Scorecard icon from the dashboard page, as depicted below.
2. This action (Step 1) will take you to the screen below. To create a new scorecard, click on the New scorecard link, as indicated.
3. Complete the following fields by following the instructions below:
- Choose what period you want the spend data to cover;
- Input scorecard description (optional);
- Input the total measured procurement spend for the period under review OR tick the box to capture the sum of the TMPS from the spreadsheet;
- Download the spend data template, fill it in (the download is available on the page, simply click on link spend data template);
- Save the template on your computer and complete with spend data;
- Click on Choose file to browse for the file;
- Click Upload.
4. A list of your Procurement Scorecards will appear as illustrated on the screen below. To view the Procurement Scorecard scorecard, click on the name of the scorecard.