Creating a new scorecard
1. Select the Calculate a Scorecard icon from the dashboard page, as depicted below.
2. This action (Step 1) will take you to the screen below.
3. To create a new scorecard click on the New scorecard link, as illustrated on the screen below.
4. This action (Step 3) will take you to the screen below.
5. Complete the fields provided with the necessary information pertaining to the scorecard and the period the data covers and then click on the save button. Please note that you need to select "RCoGP" as your charter if you are wanting a scorecard on the Revised Codes of Good Practice.
6. A list of Your Scorecards will appear as illustrated on the screen below. To populate the scorecard with data, click on the name of the scorecard (description of the scorecard provided on the Create Your Scorecard screen) e.g.. 'YTD 1 January 2018 - 18 December 2018', as illustrated below.