Creating a new Bulk Email
1. Select the Bulk emails icon from the dashboard page, as depicted below.
2. This action (Step 1) will take you to the screen below. To create a bulk email, click on the New Bulk email tab as indicated.
3. Once you have clicked on the link (Step 2), the screen below will appear.
4. Complete the following fields by following the instructions below:
- Input the name of the email campaign;
- Input subject;
- Input content for the body of the e-mail;
- Create the bulk e-mail.
5. Once you have created your bulk e-mail, click on your new mail and approve it; then send the mail to your suppliers. The steps are shown below:
Step 1: Approve the email.
Step 2: Select the mailing list from the drop-down menu. N.B. Mailing lists are created from the reports you have created in the Procurement Scorecard reports section. Then click on "Show".
Step 3: Once the suppliers are shown on screen and you have verified that it is the correct list of recipients, send the email to the suppliers. If it is the incorrect list, please ensure to select the correct list, click on "Show" once again and then only then send the email.
6. To view email statistics, click on the Email Name as indicated below.
7. Email statistics:
8. Note that the e-mail that has been approved will have a Approved status and the e-mail that still needs to be approved will have a draft status, as illustrated below.