Create a new Scenario
1. Select the Scenario Scorecards icon from the dashboard page, as shown below.
2. This action (Step 1) will take you to the screen below. To create a new scenario click on the New Scenario link, as indicated.
3. Complete the following fields by following the instructions below:
- Click on New scenario;
- Input name of new scenario scorecard;
- Input description;
- Select scorecard on which to base scenario (this is compulsory as Spend period can't be blank)
- Click on Create.
4. A list of your scenario scorecards will appear as illustrated on the screen below. To view each scenario, click on the name of the scenario, as indicated.
5. To compare the scenario scorecard with the actual scorecard on which it was based requires you to click on the name of the scenario. This is illustrated in the next section - Edit Supplier Score within a scenario.