Creating a new Verification Plan
The Verification Manager serves as a checklist of all the necessary supporting documents needed as evidence for the data entered into the system. This tool also allows for the documents to be stored in one central location.
1. To access the Verification Manager, in the Dashboard View click on “Verification Manager”. See figure 1.
2. This will take you to Figure 2.
3. You are now able to create a checklist by clicking on either the "New Generic Checklist" or "New QSE Checklist" links as per Figure 3.
4. In Figure 4 we are able to input the name (or description) of the checklist that we are creating, the measurement period that the checklist relates to as well as the charter that we would like the checklist for (i.e. the charter that you will be measured against for verification and should usually match the scorecard charter as per your scorecard calculator). Once you have completed the sections, click on save.
5. Once you click on save, you will be provided with the screen as per Figure 5.
6. You are now able to open the newly created checklist by clicking on the name of the checklist. The documents are sorted into two main sections, General items which are standard documents required for verification (Figure 6) and the second section is "Requirements only for sample purposes requested by the Verification Agency”.
7. Responsibility can be assigned to individuals to gather the supporting documents. To do this, click on the pencil icon on the right hand side of the list. Once the pencil has been clicked, the menu as per Figure 7 will appear. Select the user’s name from the drop down list (i.e. the delegated person needs to be a user before he/she can be assigned) and select the due date for this document to be uploaded to the system, then click on update.
8. The responsible person will receive an email indicating that the task to gather the documents have been delegated to him/her and upload it to the system. To do this click on the pencil icon on the right hand side of the list again. To select the document on your computer, click the "Choose File" button, select the document and then click the "Update" button.
9. To download the entire checklist for all the elements including the financial information, click on the "Entire checklist PDF" link. To download only the checklist relative to a specific element, click on the "Checklist PDF" link relative to the element required. This is illustrated in Figure 8. Please note that only the checklist will be downloaded and not the uploaded documents.