Creating a new target scorecard
1. To access the Target Scorecard, in the dashboard view, click on the 'Target Scorecard' icon.
2. The action (Step 1) will take you to the screen below.
3. To create a new target scorecard click on the 'New Target Scorecard' link, as illustrated on the screen below.
4. The action (Step 3) will take you to the screen below.
5. Complete the fields provided with the necessary information pertaining to the target scorecard and then click on the 'Save' button.
6. A list of “Your Target Scorecards” will appear as illustrated on the screen above. To populate the scorecard with data, click on the name of the target scorecard (description of the scorecard provided on the "Create Your Scorecard" screen) e.g. 'Inhouse Scorecard', as illustrated above.
You will notice that it has the same layout as the 'Scorecard Calculator', and the system defaults to the 'Summary' page of the scorecard.
7. Now click on the tab(s) that you would like to create targets for.
In this example we have used Employment Equity.
8. This page will require that you select a scorecard on which you would like to base your targets. Once selected, you will see the system display three sets of targets and points:
- your actual targets and points achieved (based on the scorecard you selected),
- your maximum targets and points achievable (which are dictated by the charter you selected), and
- your targeted percentage and points, which you will need to set yourself.
9. Once you have set your target points, click on the 'Save' button.