Creating a New Target Scorecard
- Click on view all to create a target scorecard as shown below:
- Step 1 will take you to the screen below, then click on ‘New Generic/QSE Target Scorecard’
- Step 2 will take you to the screen below, complete the fields provided with the necessary information pertaining to the target scorecard and then click on the ‘save’ button.
- After clicking save you will be taken to the screen below, showing the list of your target scorecards. To open the target scorecard, click on the description of the scorecard.
- You will be taken to the screen below
- Now click on the tabs(s) that you would like to create targets for. This page will require that you select a scorecard on which you would like to base your target. Once selected you will see the system displays three sets of targets and points:
- The actual targets and points achieved (based on the scorecard you selected)
- The maximum targets and points achievable (based on the charter you selected) and
- Your target percentages and points which you will need to set yourself
Once you have set your targeted points/percentages, then click on the ‘save’ button.